Friday, July 6, 2018
Chicago Cubs vs Cincinnati Reds
at Wrigley Field in Chicago
All tickets are $100 each
(Each ticket includes Single Game Ticket, Bus Transportation and Parking)
Important Information to Read Before Continuing:
- Trip is Friday, July 6, 2018
- Please be at Lakeview Middle School (848 East Smith Street) in Warsaw before 8:45 a.m. on July 6. Please park in the parking area near the canal on the West Side of the Building. You will receive your game tickets when you get on the bus. A release of liability waiver will also be required to ride on the bus. Waivers will be distributed and signed before boarding the bus.
- You are responsible for any costs associated with eating or drinking at the game.
- You are encouraged to bring food and drink with you on the bus for the trip to and from the game. Soft coolers no larger than 16″x16″x8″ are permitted on the bus.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED ON THE BUS AT ANY TIME.
- This is considered a family trip, so your behavior is expected to reflect that. WRSW-FM, Lake City Media Group and Royal Excursion reserves the right to deny entrance on the bus and can eject any passenger from the bus who is a threat to the safety, well-being or “good time” of the other passengers on the trip.
- The Bus Driver, Bus Company, WRSW-FM, Lake City Media Group and Talking Stick Communications are not responsible for items left on the bus during the game.
- The bus will not stop going to or coming back from the game.
- Our seats are on Aisle 204, which is along the left field line. We are in the Main Grandstand. We will be in the shade and if it rains we should be covered, but please be prepared.
- Gates will open at Wrigley Field at 12:20 p.m. EST
- When we arrive at Wriglley Field, we will be given instruction and told the general area where the bus will be when the game is over.
- Once you get off the bus, you are free to go/do whatever you’d like. The Bus Driver, Bus Company, WRSW-FM, Lake City Media Group, and Talking Stick Communications are not responsible for you once you leave the bus.
- All fans must pass through metal detectors before entering Wrigley Field. For information on security at the park, go to: https://www.mlb.com/cubs/ballpark/information/security
- All bags, purses and containers are subject to inspection by Wrigley Field security prior to entry and should not exceed 16″x16″x8″. For more information, you may click on the security link above.
- The bus will leave 30 minutes after the game ends, or as soon as all passengers have boarded.
- If you are a passenger on the bus TO Wrigley Field, you will be expected to be a passenger on the bus FROM Wrigley Field to Warsaw.
- If you have any questions or problems, including the day of the trip, call Sports Director Roger Grossman at (574) 551-5033.