The TV phenomenon that swept the world is coming to your radio!
How to Play:
– Between Monday, May 2, 2022 and Friday, May 13, 2022 be listening to 107.3 WRSW for the “Deal or No Deal Cue to Call.” When you hear it, be the 17th caller at (574) 268-1073. If you are the correct caller number, you will be awarded a “Contestant Pass.” A total of ten (10) Contestant Passes will be awarded to listeners during this two week period. The “Cue to Call” could be heard any time between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. during weekdays of the qualifying period. Only one qualifier per household.
– Between Monday, May 16, 2022 and Friday, May 27, 2022, the “Deal or No Deal” game will be played on-air at 107.3 FM each weekday at 7:45 a.m. Each day will feature one of the ten (10) previously awarded contestants.
– The contestant, once on air, will be invited to spin the “Deal Wheel”, which will randomly land on a number from 1-10. Each number corresponds to a case. Each case features a cash prize, with various amounts from $0.01 (a penny) to $500.00.
– Once the listener has been informed of their case number (indicated by where the “Deal Wheel” lands), they will be given the opportunity to make a “Deal” with the banker (the host) and walk away with a prize amount to be determined on the spot (without knowing the exact value of the case ahead of time), or to choose “No Deal” and keep the case (again, not knowing the exact value of the case ahead of time).
– If the contestant chooses “No Deal”, the case value will be revealed and the contestant wins the value of the case.
– If the contestant chooses to take the “Deal”, they will exit the game with the deal amount presented ahead of time by the banker. At that point, the value of the case will be revealed and the contestant will discover if they have made a good decision in taking the deal.
– Monetary values of each case will be reset and shuffled after each time the game is played. Therefore, there is no true way to track values of each case as a complete reset occurs at the conclusion of each play. All winning contestants are communicated with via email. A pre-determined date and time for game play are determined with each contestant. Contestant must confirm. On date/time of game play, radio station will attempt to contact contestant twice at pre-determined phone number. If contestant fails to answer after two attempts, they are disqualified from the game.
What You Need: Excellent decision making skills. This is a purely a game of chance.